Virtual Student Recital
We are excited to announce a series of online student recitals, scheduled for the first Sunday of every even month!
The next recital is coming up on Sunday, December 6th at 5pm.
The recital will be a live stream of pre-recorded videos of our students' performances, and we encourage everyone to start making recordings right away to get comfortable with the idea and get some practice working with video! To sign up for the recital, please fill out this registration form.
Format & requirements:
• the video must be recorded using horizontal orientation (see example below);
• the video should be between 30 seconds and 5 minutes in length;
• the students should introduce themselves at the beginning of the video (name, age or grade at school) and announce the piece; if the video is missing the announcement, we ask that the parents or instructors record a short intro separately and send us a link (or combine the two videos into one, if possible);
• the recital playlist will be made available afterwards for those who missed it or would like to see it again
To share a video with your instructor, please follow these steps:
• create a YouTube account
• upload the video using the "unlisted" option
• email the link to your instructor no later than one week prior to the recital (late submissions will be added to the next recital)
To join the recital, please enter the Virtual Recital Hall via this link 15 minutes prior to the start time and wait to be admitted by the administrator. For security reasons, the password will only be shared with those who are officially registered for the recital via the registration form.
If you have any questions or need help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 847.737.1850 or via email@example.com.
Sample Recital Video Submission:
The 2021 recitals are scheduled for the following dates: February 7, April 4, June 6, August 1, October 3, and December 5.